In London this weekend?
Make sure and find your way to Atelier Tammam, an ethical fashion studio and showroom based in the heart of Bloomsbury. This weekend only, the studio is broadening their usual focus on couture fashion gowns, and hosting sample sale of winter coats, dresses, separates, underwear and evening wear from their own line as well as well as other brands – with up to 80% taken off the original price!
Hours: Friday, November 1st – Saturday, November 2nd from 12 – 7 PM.
Sunday, November 3rd from 12 – 6 pm.
Location: Atelier Tammam, 5 Hastings Street, Bloomsbury, London, WC1H9PZ (King’s Cross Tube).
Atelier Tammam’s key values:
- Ethical treatment of craftspeople, including fair trade employment and fair wages.
- 100% vegetarian products: Few animal products are used, but if and when they are, atelier ensures they have not been held captive, died or been mistreated in the process.
- Use of sustainable materials, including vegetarian peace silks (in which cocoons are collected from the wild after the moth has emerged) and vegan alternatives.
- Use of recycled vintage lace and fabrics.
- Organic certified and hand or semi-hand loomed silk and cotton from fair trade companies and factories.
- End of roll, recycled synthethic and vintage laces.
- Recycled scraps and waste.
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!