Who says that you have to kill a cow to get in on the latest hip fall boot styles? Check out these gorgeous vegan boots for fall.
Before we get any further, I have to brag a little bit. My friend Ashlee is a vegan blogger up in Chicago, and she is doing an amazing job spreading the word about compassionate fashion. She did a segment recently on Good Day Chicago about vegan fashion, including some great vegan boots, and I couldn’t resist sharing it here. You can check out the video and her vegan fall fashion picks over at The Little Foxes.
Vegan Boots: What does that even mean?
Just like with makeup and food, vegan shoes are made without any animal products. That means no leather or fur. No wool or feathers. Nothing that is animal-derived goes into a vegan shoe. What I love about these vegan boots is that not only are they cruelty-free, they are freaking gorgeous!
Care to do a little fantasy boot shopping with me?
Vegan Boots: Fantasy Shopping
I tried to choose vegan boots that fall into a range of prices, so whether you are looking to spend a little or a lot, you can beef up your fall boot collection without any animal cruelty.
1. Adelaide Back-Zip Gold Bootie. Ashlee hipped me to these beauties from Cri de Coeur, and I am in love with these boots!
2. Kyla Boot from Novacas. Another pair of cute ankle boots, these have a totally different, Victorian feel.
3. Kaili-Chiara Vegan Boots. If I could pull off heels this high, I would be all over these vegan boots. Bonus: at the time of this writing, they were on sale!
4. Madden Girl Women’s Legacie Boots. You can even find vegan boots on Amazon! Just don’t trust the search results – make sure you look at all of the shoe’s materials to spot animal products. The second pair of boots that came up in my search were leather.
5. Alta Boot from Vegetarian Shoes. I have these boots in chocolate brown, and I get compliments every time I wear them. They are cute, comfortable, and timeless.
Do you have a favorite place to shop for vegan boots or a favorite company that makes them? Tell us about your vegan fashion preferences in the comments!