Feeling parched? No need to let dry weather get the best of you. Try these organic winter makeup solutions for dry skin…
Most of us switch up our skincare for winter, opting for creamy cleanser or a more nourishing moisturizer. But what about our winter makeup?
Foundation can be tricky in winter because you may no longer need that mattifying effect. A hydrating foundation is key to keeping skin soft, smooth and radiant in dry winter months. Feeling parched? No need to let dry weather get the best of you. Try these organic winter makeup solutions for dry skin…
1. A cream foundation offers maximum coverage and is more moisturizing than a lighter foundation. Try: Couleur Caramel Foundation Cream.
2. For dry skin a tinted moisturizer is the perfect product. Light coverage and as easy to apply as moisturizer. Try: Lavera Tinted Moisturizing Cream.
3. If you are dedicated to one foundation try adding a small amount of foundation to your daily moisturizer. This will pump up the hydration and keep application smooth while still providing coverage.
4. Facial powder with emmolient ingredients, like organic plant oils, will help to keep the complexion supple. If skin feels tight after applying powder, you may want to skip this step altogether for the time being. Try: Sante Pressed Powder.
5. Powder shadows and blushers cause dry skin to look wrinkly and lifeless. Opt for cream blusher and eyeshadows this season (or all year if you are prone to dryness). This lends the color you are looking for but keeps skin from drying out. Try: Vapour Organic Beauty Mesmerize Eye Color and Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use Blush.
Need more natural makeup solutions for dry skin? This Feelgood Quickie shows you how to get your wintertime glow on!
[Woman in Winter image via Shutterstock]