Organic and natural skincare is seeing more terrific new brands all the time. I recently had the pleasure of sampling one such line out of Israel called Buta’I. Buta’I Cosmetics are anti-aging skincare products that rival the conventional department store brands, but are 100% safe and natural.
A common misconception is that you have to give up truly effective anti-aging ingredients when going chemical-free. Absolutely not so, and Buta’I is here to prove it. This line includes super natural anti-agers CoEnzyme Q-10, Pomegranate oil, Sepilift, Green tea, and Vitamins C E.
Mini Crash Course in Natural Anti-aging Ingredients:
- CoEnzyme Q-10 (CoQ10) is a substance naturally produced by the body to support cell function. Our natural levels of CoQ10 decrease as we age and our skin loses its firmness and elasticity. CoQ10 also helps to fight free radical damage brought on by sun exposure, toxins and other environmental factors.
- Sepilift (ubiquinone) works to stop collagen from breaking down, improving the skin’s texture and appearance. This powerful anti-aging ingredient may not sound so natural by name, but is actually a plant-derived amino acid.
- Green tea has long been touted as a health-hero, and rightly so. Its high levels of polyphenols hold super-antioxidant power, helping to stop DNA damage from free radicals, which can lead to premature aging and disease. Great in skincare and drinkable too.
- Vitamins C and E sound healthy enough, but also hold anti-aging benefits. Vitamin C, found in Rose oil and Tangerine peel oil, builds collagen and reduces inflammation. C also helps to regulate melanin production, keeping pigment even. Vitamin E is highly antioxidant and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and spots.
- Pomegranate oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. This rich oil improves tone and provides a healthy glow, while delivering healthy nutrients to the skin.
I tried three products from the line, Hydra E day, Nutri L night, and Lift N eye. Let me just start by saying that all three products have a very soft and smooth texture (not greasy or sticky whatsoever) and a super delicate scent.
Hydra E day Cream is the perfect daily moisturizer for warm/hot/humid summer months or for those with normal to oily skin. This day cream delivers light hydration, skin is left soft and silky and not the least bit tacky. Perfect under makeup or on its own.
For those who need a bit richer hydration, or a moisturizing night treatment, Nutri L night is the ticket. This soothing, deeply hydrating night cream delivers intense moisture without being greasy or heavy. That is the thing about Buta’I Cosmetics, they are light as air yet leave skin soft and supple.
Last but not least… Lift N eye. Who doesn’t love a great eye cream? And since the delicate eye area is one of the first places we tend to see lines and wrinkles, a possible solution is always well received. What most women want from an eye cream (at least one used during the day) is a hydrated, smoothed-out effect, with no oiliness to work into eyes or mess up makeup. Well that is exactly what you get with this eye cream. Eyes are softened, brightened, and smooth as a dream.
Let’s just say, I can’t wait to try the Buta’I products for body.
Image: Nature of Beauty
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!