Don’t forget your little Valentines. Try these adorable Valentine ideas for kids.
The day of love is almost here. You probably have something for your sweetie, pondered ideas for classmates, picked up something for the teachers. What about your own little Valentines? Here are some cute Valentine ideas for kids to give or make with your little ones.
Valentine Ideas for Kids
1. I Love You Alphabet Printable // Love this adorable alphabet printable and kids will too. Print it out, hang it up , or give it in a card. Too special.
2. Say Anything // Wanting a cute V-Day inspired saying but your writing skills aren’t firing? Use one of these 50 Cute Valentine Sayings to go with your Valentine. Gotta love “You are o’fish’ally awesome!”
3. Bee Creative // My kids lips are always chapped. They’d for sure love one of these lip balm valentines with their name on it.
4. Light ‘Em Up // These DIY Valentine Light Jars are precious and would be fun to make with your kids. Perfect night lights too.
5. Heart Clips // Cheap, easy, and sweet as punch. What little girl wouldn’t love to show these sweet paper clips off.
6. Krispy Hearts // Take your krispy rice treats to the next level with cute dessert toppers. Little hands love to help.
[Image of origami heart via Shutterstock]
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!