Batucada is a hot new brand offering eco-plastic jewelry from Paris. “Neither rubber nor silicone, the silkier, more durable formulation is eco-friendly certified, manufactured accordingly and packaged in recycled in paper. Go from the morning surf to afternoon spin class to an evening out– and never do away with jewelry. Wear it tight against the skin for a tattoo effect.” ~aplusrstore.com
These lovely eco accessories are designed to connect two bracelets to form a choker or to strap one around your ankle.
The best part about these beautiful adornments is that they are:
- washable with mild soap and water.
- wearable anywhere.
- made of new eco plastic.
- very sexy, modern and exotic.
Read More On Earth Friendly Jewelry:
- Recycled Elements: Traditional Jewelry Gets an Eco-Friendly Makeover
- Cool Planet Jewelry Introduces StopGlobalWarming.org Jewelry Collection
- Green Diva’s Guide to Fresh Style: 5 Smart, Sassy & Sustainable Eco-Jewelry Designs
- Weekend Review: Palma Collection Jewelry
- The Leakey Collection: Zulu Grass Jewelry
- Can Your Jewelry Save the Earth? Ours Can!