The Nature of Beauty, LTD, was created out of a desire to educate all about the realities of the beauty and personal care products industry, and to provide you with safe, healthy and beautiful alternatives.
Listed below are a number of favorites from the Nature of Beauty experts:
- Santaverde products are known to “grow their own organic aloe vera on their finca in Spain. It’s hand-harvested, hand rolled, no processing at all, which means the aloe vera keeps all of its healing and nutritional properties.” This Aloe Vera blend regenerates skin and reverses premature aging.
- Logona Age Protection Foundation is a founding favorite in this category. Said to be moisturizing yet not shine-inducing, with great coverage.
- Sante Brilliant Care Conditioner is a rare find and recommended for thick and/or dry hair.
If you wear eye make-up here are their tops picks:
- Sante eye shadow trio in terra is said to be the best value by far with very high quality, and all natural (certified by the BDIH as a Natural Cosmetic and does not contain any Nano refined ingredients, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Synthetic Preservatives, fragrances or colours, Petroleum based oils or GM and Irridiated) ingredients.
- Recently their concealer pencil got rave reviews in Elle’s green beauty issue this past May, and the “nob” expert explains “it’s not really available anywhere, most people have no idea it exists.” See their colored eye pencils too:
The nature of beauty not only supports socially responsible and environmentally conscious beauty products, they’ve also set a fine example for other beauty retailers by partnering up with TerraPass and making strides to walk the talk in the natural beauty industry. Check out the blog by nob for more.
All images above courtesy of The Nature of Beauty.