Around this time of year new year’s resolutions can feel more like some kind of fever dream. Take the Green Smoothie Challenge to get back on track!
Did you make a new year’s resolution to eat healthier? How’s it going? It can be super hard to keep those resolutions on track, and over at my site Glue and Glitter I just launched a free six week Green Smoothie Challenge to help support you as you start a healthy habit.
The Green Smoothie Challenge officially launched on March 6th, but you can sign up any time you like. It’s a free six week green smoothie program for a healthier you.
Your personal Challenge starts the day that you sign up. No matter when you start, you’ll get the full six weeks of green smoothie goodness. You’ll receive a welcome email with some inspiration to get you started followed by weekly Green Smoothie Challenge Check Ins (one per week) with tips, recipes, and reminders to help you get your green smoothie habit on track.
There are two ways that you can take part in the Green Smoothie Challenge after signing up:
- You can find smoothie recipes on your own. The Welcome email provides some to get you going and a new recipe each week in the Check In emails.
- You can get a copy of 40 Days of Green Smoothies. My green smoothie ebook is a six-week program of smoothie recipes, tips, and weekly shopping lists. The Green Smoothie Challenge is a great companion to 40 Days of Green Smoothies!
Related: 40 Days of Green Smoothies: Review + Recipes
The green smoothie recipe below is adapted from of one of the recommended smoothie recipes from the welcome email for the Green Smoothie Challenge. Grab the recipe below, and sign up for the free Green Smoothie Challenge series right here!
Orange Ginger Dream Green Smoothie
- 1 small orange, peeled and chopped, seeds removed
- 1/3 cup frozen banana
- 1/2″-1″ piece of fresh ginger, chopped (to taste)
- 1 handful fresh parsley or lettuce
- 1 cup soy or almond milk
- 4-5 ice cubes