Last season, I made a little inspiration board of stylish spring crushes, and now in the same spirit I’d like to share a small photo collage of styles I love this summer:
- The Luna Bikini via Green is Black, is a repurposed lycra bikini, with tie back halter triangle cupped top, and bottoms with a gathered tie in the middle back. They are made in the USA and sweatshop free.
- From Nau on, and thank goodness, Nau is back in business this summer with their classic looks in full effect this season, especially with their July specials. Celebrate the return of this brilliant organization with comfortable styles and cozy items half off all month.
- Moo Shoes presents Novacas “Claire” summer sandals 100% free of animal products: “We see you wearing this beautiful sandal with a diaphanous blue wrap dress on the Riviera. Its adjustable ankle strap will keep your feet looking classy long after sunset. Plus, it’s so light-weight we doubt anyone will notice you tip-toeing home at dawn.”
- Loup Charmant’s (a.k.a. the charming wolf) PURE collection is made from 100% organic cotton, check out this simple bikini made with love.
- Wildlife Works offers a sexy,“soy-organic cotton blend, the puff-sleeve V neck that boasts a sophisticated fit, with a soft drape and about 4% stretch. The shirt falls on the hip.”