Cropped jackets are going to be one of the hot spring 2014 fashion trends. Here’s how to stay on-trend in organic style!
I love a fashion trend that’s easy, comfortable, and practical, so I was jazzed to see that boxy cropped jackets are one of the spring 2014 fashion trends! Even better? Lots of eco-friendly companies are making cropped jackets from organic materials, so you can be hip without sacrificing style.
There are a few criteria I used when narrowing down my picks for this list:
- The jacket had to be made without animal products. If you’re wondering why, read a bit about the trouble with leather here.
- Conventional cotton is out. I know, organic cotton costs more, and conventional cotton is a natural material, right? So what’s the problem? Learn about why conventional cotton is not an eco-friendly fabric here.
- I needed comfort and style. I know, I’m choose! But the thing that made cropped jackets stand out for me when I was looking at the spring 2014 fashion trends was that they have the potential to deliver both things.
3 Cropped Jackets for Your Spring Wardrobe
From left to right, you’re looking at:
- Stealth Bomber from Synergy Organic Clothing– I have been ogling this vegan bomber jacket made from organic cotton fleece. Don’t you love the piping on the chest and around the pockets?
- Open Road Moto Jacket by REIF – Don’t you love the assymetrical zipper and wide belt on this organic cotton twill moto jacket?
- City Zip Jacket from Bittersweet by Design – The fold-over collar and thick organic cotton fleece make this jacket hip and cozy!