Planning a romantic day this Valentines? Yes? No? Well, just in case, here is our lovely green Valentine guide for the upcoming holiday:
- Love Notes: Give your sweets a personalized note that you craft yourself or share the love with virtual notes like WWF E-cards and Nature Conservancy Valentine E-cards.
- Blooms: Organic Bouquet has wonderful ways to give fresh flowers and help charity at the same time, and Local Harvest is another favorite flower source of ours that always brings the freshness of the flower-farm into your home.
- Bubbly: Try some delightful organic champagne or pink bubbly for heart shape bubbles.
- Ambiance: Candles like these Illumes are simply lovely and set the mood when mixed with the sounds of your favorite Pandora station.
- Green and Obscene: Try reading “Our Green Lovemaking Guide Part One, Part Two, and Flex After Sex Part 3“, and also see:“Everything You Wanted to Know about Green Sex but were Afraid to Ask..”
- Lingerie: Here on Feel Good Style we’ve scouted out the best in eco-intimates.
- Sweets: Endangered species chocolate bars are beautiful, Sweetriot morsels on a mission are delish, organic truffles infused with lavender are always delectable, and Divine chocolates for charity are heavenly.