Futurenatural have been featured before on Feelgood Style and I couldn’t agree more with the peeps over at Nylon Magazine. Here’s some scoop in case you haven’t yet heard of Futurenatural and some reasons why Nylon got all starry-eyed, saying “Our new favorite store let’s you be an Earth angel. How much time can you really spend in Sephora sifting through beauty labels? How much stuff should you trash to be “eco friendly? It’s a tough situation, but we’ve found something to make it easier: Futurenatural, a modern organic beauty boutique.”
- They carry simply the largest selection of truly natural & organic beauty brands.
- Their new sample program let’s you choose what you want to try when you order with them.
- They have monthly giveaways/spending sprees for anyone who signs up.
- There are literally hundreds & hundreds of products both cheap & expensive.
- 20 yrs of direct experience working in beauty and fashion which allows them to edit their brand selection to offer you only the best, from an authoritative stance.
- All of their brands contribute to the planet and your health in some majorly significant ways.
- They’re carbon neutral and all packaging materials are biodegradable & recycled.
- They update their product selection constantly to bring you the most coveted brands from around the globe so you’ll always find the latest.
- They’re about to launch a new beauty club that rocks!! Freebies, rewards, loyalty points, etc..
Already girls in the know like Kate Mara, Katie Perry and Rachel Bilson have got beauty fixes from Futurenatural… www.futurenatural.com – you might want to get yours too.