Above left to right~
- The first look shown is an affordable, Aaron Chang suit, with class and style. “A classy, full-coverage one-piece with gold accent straps. Adjustable tie straps criss-cross the back. It has a nice stretch, and will stay put during water sports.”
- The Mikaela Swimsuits by Jungle Gurl, are great. These are cool one-of-a kind bikinis, created from vintage fabrics from all over the world. Via~ White Apricot
- Called the Lovely Bikini by Nikster, this is as lovely as it looks. Super sexy 2-piece Brazilian cut is very comfortable. Bottom is hand finished with coconut pieces, and pearly circle shells with tiny dangling beads.
- Again, Aaron Chang’s Summer 2008 suits are very sexy! Go for the dreamy deep blue print of Puerto Rico’s stunning surf. “The Rincon Paradise Bikini is reversible! Mix and match the solid and print for extra fun. A sliding, adjustable triangle top is complimented by a moderate coverage bikini bottom. Shell charms provide cute and sexy accents.” This suit looks and feels like a traditional swimsuit yet is made using recycled plastic bottles!
- Feel Sexy and Hot in that Bikini this Summer: Modeling Green Swimsuits at the Beach
- Bikini Season on the Horizon….
- It’s Solar Bikini Season
- A Photo Collage of Summer Styles I Love