Along with boosting my personal care regiment with more hydrating products, I have another secret weapon for surviving colder days ahead. As a California girl, I never had to think of these things as it was not long ago that I strolled in flip flops on the Huntington Beach pier on Christmas Day in 70 degree weather watching surfers (with Santa hats) ride the waves. Now, a couple years later, I’m becoming all too familiar with some items that are essential for making it through colder days. One such item is knee highs. I never used to wear them but now they are a must. Fall is here which means weather, leaves are wardrobes are changing. I’m absolutely loving these super cute & cozy “I Am Calm” organic knee high socks by Maggie’s Organics that were part of a birthday gift a few weeks ago. I know no one will likely see the mantra on my ankle, but I know it’s there and I seem to breathe a little deeper as I slip them on. (A little sock yoga if you will ;)). The thickness of these are perfect for Fall, but if you experience “real” winters you may want to double up.
More Related To Organic Cotton:
- A Simply Gorgeous 100% Certified Organic Cotton Company…
- Innovative Earth Friendly Textiles Keep Getting Better
- Price Drop For Organic Cotton? SanMar Takes Aim At AshCity Green Line
- The John McCain 100% Organic Cotton ‘Onesie’?
- Fabulous Fabrics: Organic Cotton From Mod Green Pod