Recently I mentioned my love for the Daily Om. While I shared a few of my favorite DailyOm.com classes, I’m tuning in again on this topic now to share the most magical course I’ve signed up for so far : A Year of Color Therapy by Tori Hartman.
Every week for a year Tory talks story surrounding the meaning of each color in the rainbow. I learned greatly from lesson 7: Cherry Heart, which tells a tale of cherry pies, miracles and acceptance. This weekend I received Lesson 31: Sage – Wisdom which shares a story on being authentic in the moment to reflect our true wisdom and developing the ability to observe when we’re not.
Included in this course:
- a new Color Therapy Card every week for a year
- card includes a fable of the week with its inspirational lesson
- in depth tools which will allow you to embody the lessons
- new, practical choices when faced with challenges
- ways to restructure old beliefs
- games that offer breakthroughs
- in depth color knowledge
- insight into how color affects you
- new tools and skills to see clearly how family dynamics have played a strong role in your life, and ways to transform them. This is multi-generational healing.