Do you hope to be happy, smiling and ready to make change in the world? Well, here are some helpful mood boosting tips to help us reach those happy goals:
2. In recently reading about resilience on Yahoo I learned: “You need to know what resilience is so that you can remember that you have it. Resilience is an emotional muscle that can grow with use and practice — or atrophy if ignored.” The simplest way to go beyond your comfort zone is to learn a new skill. Here are some more key take-aways about finding resilience:
- Everyone can grow this emotional muscle and needs to.
- Stop thinking of yourself as a victim and instead start thinking of yourself as a problem-solver.
- Risk builds resilience, so it is cool to go just beyond your comfort zone for challenge.
- Choose a hero, a grandparent or teacher, for example.
- Patience: as you become less reactive, you become more resilient.
3. Wikihow says to relax, smile, be thankful, be yourself, focus, make others happy and take the good with the bad to develop healthy relationships. A couple extra tips they share are: “Try thinking of a creative vow and write it down. Make it something like: I vow to give at least one compliment to someone each day and I’ll try to control my anger by counting in my head before reacting.” and “Happiness requires balance. Don’t become so caught up in your own happiness that you forget about everyone else’s.”
I hope your day is a little brighter remembering we all have a beautiful inner smile that shines outward with love.