Listen, laugh & learn with the Green Divas (and Green Dude Scott) anytime – Podcast here!
For just two of us in the studio this week, we managed to jam in a lot of information about a variety of topics! We did a fun product review segment that included a few health & beauty products for green divas, then we had a couple of green baby product reviews from one of our favorite green diva momma’s. Green Dude Wayne contributed a little testosterone to the show by calling in and doing a review of some men’s natural hair care products from Every Man Jack.
GREEN DIVA (& Dude) PRODUCT REVIEWS
- G2 Organics – We love everything about G2 Organics products that we’ve tried, but this week are waxing poetic about their Breath of Fresh Air; Herbal Inhalation for cold and allergy sufferers. It comes in a glass jar and is full of herbs that when inhaled clear the air ways. GD Meg, used it for last week’s cold and it really helped!
- Blissoma – Like G2, there are a lot of beloved products in this brand. Today we talked about the Antioxidant Sprayable Lotion – for moisturizing. We like that it is non-oily.
- The Natural Dentist – They sent us several products to try, so we had a chance to pick the flavors that we liked in toothpaste and mouthwashes, but GD Meg used their sore throat spray last week and it worked GREAT.
- Omyst – Awesome herbal first aid spray, that came in handy AFTER the show, when GD Meg sliced open her finger feeding Green Diva Spooky (kitty) on the cat food container lid – OUCH! Spray worked great.
- Baby Hawk Carrier – This is a tie-on carrier that you can wear on your front or back. AND you have it custom made in your own fabric!
- Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottles – This glass baby bottle has a silicone sleeve that can go in the dishwasher and in a pot of hot water for warming the baby’s milk. Carly has used the same bottles for both her kids, so they last long too. You can, of course, replace the nipples, but the glass and silicone part are keepers.
- EveryManJack hair gel was Wayne’s assignment. He said it was easy to use with good hold. It has no dyes, SLS’s or paragons (that’s science talk for stuff you don’t want in hair gel). And no animals were tested for this product.
The Sleeping Naked is Green segment: Buy Renewable Energy – This of course, is a huge topic, but we managed to get a lot into 5 minutes! Listen to learn some great reasons to buy renewable energy and a few easy ways to do it! 5-min segment on Buying Renewable Energy.
We also announced the winner of last week’s Eco Friendly Printer KNOW YOUR GREEN Quiz – Marie DeVenezia, who won a $50 Gift Certificate to the Eco Friendly Printer! Please go to our facebook page and find this week’s quiz and play to win!
As always, please visit our website for LOTS of relevant links & resources from the show – Green Divas website.
Hope you’ll listen to this broadcast!