The competition winner of Chic Eco’s 2009 Best Eco-luxury Infant Clothes Designer poll is Carrie Jekogian for LolaBabiez Organics. Congratulations Carrie!
What’s really fun about taking nominations is to read favorable comments. Carrie’s got a fan club. Read on for testimonies.
- Beautifully made and original. Love the doggie design best.
- The different signature pieces are unlike any you find at a regular baby store. They are made by hand with love from a mom who knows that when it comes to your baby you can’t put a price on their health.
- The organic cotton is soft and safe for my baby! Our family feels special that Carrie designs and makes the clothes herself to fit and comfort our baby.
- LolaBabiez makes and supplies awesome adorable clothing that meets all my organic requirements. So pretty, functional and green, she deserves to win this nomination!
- We love Lolababiez. Very unique, cute, durable…and, of course, adorable!
- Sharing a pic of my 3 mo baby girl in the puppy dog =) Carrie’s great too. She always provides excellent customer service and has been key to introducing our family to greener alternatives.
Take advantage of affordable luxury. This is the most “together” business mom I’ve witnessed in years. Yeah Carrie!
Eco-luxury Infant Clothes Competition: Featuring Zia and Tia
Eco-luxury Infant Clothes Competition: Featuring Sckoon Organics
Eco-luxury Infant Clothes Competition Features Amanda Searancke for NUI Organics
Eco-luxury Infant Clothes Competition: Carrie Jekogian for LolaBabiez Organics
Eco-luxury Infant Clothes Competition: Rachel Hart for Miss Sugar Pops
Eco-luxury Infant Clothes Designer: Jennifer Murphy for Chapter One Organics
Eco- luxury Infant Clothes Designer: Tina Bossy for Bossy Baby
Eco-luxury Infant Clothes Design Team: via Hani Hong for Fierce Hugs
Eco-luxury Infant Clothes Designer Sandy Swan for Holy Cow