Need some skirts for your spring wardrobe? Check out these awesome DIY fashion tutorials!
I know, it’s hard to think about DIY fashion for spring when we’re coming off of the insane cold front that swept through a good part of the U.S. earlier this month, but spring’s a-coming, you guys! And – at least for me – that means skirts, skirts, skirts!
There are so many reasons that I love skirts. They’re comfortable and breezy. They’re also pretty simple to make, and if you’re trying to add more DIY fashion to your wardrobe, easy is a big plus. Whether you’re a beginning seamstress or a seasoned stitcher, these skirt tutorials are a whole lot of fun!
DIY Fashion: 20 Upcycled Skirts for Spring
- Frumpy Dress to Cute Skirt
- How to Make a T-Shirt Skirt
- Man’s Dress Shirt to Skirt
- Long Skirt to Trendy High-Waisted Skirt
- Upcycled Sweater Skirt
- Men’s Pants to Pencil Skirt
- Long Skirt to Peplum Skirt
- Upcycled Circle Skirt from a Vintage Bed Sheet
- T-Shirt to American Apparel-Style Skirt
- Color Blocked T-Shirt Skirt
- Ruffle T-Skirt
- Denim Dress to Cute Skirt
- Dowdy Skirt to Pencil Skirt
- Cosby Sweater to Cute Skirt
- Anthro-Inspired Sweater Skirt
- Dress to High-Waisted Skirt
- Stenciled Pencil Skirt Refashion
- T-Shirt Yoga Skirt
- T-Shirt Layered Ruffle Skirt
- Simple T-Shirt Mini
I’d love to hear from you other crafty people! How are you adding a little DIY fashion to your spring wardrobe?
Image Credit: T-Shirt photo via Shutterstock
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!