Desperate to organize your DIY beauty supplies and accessories? We have 25 storage ideas that will free you from all the clutter!
From natural makeup to DIY beauty recipes and hair accessories, it can be hard to keep it all organized. After all, our bathroom drawers are only so big, right? After you’ve tried all of our beauty cleaning recipes for Spring Cleaning Week, try organizing all of your beauty products, too! Here are 25 storage projects that are easy to make and will help you save time with your everyday beauty routine:
1. DIY stacked repurposed candle jars
2. Magnetic makeup storage boards
3. Plate stand bathroom storage
4. Recycle bottles into beauty product storage
5. Makeup brush storage from a fallen branch — perfect for storing your eco makeup brushes!
6. Mason jar makeup storage
7. Spice rack nail polish storage — fill it with G2 organic nail polish for non-toxic nails!
8. Upcycled tea tin organizer
9. Cookie sheet magnetic storage board
10. Vintage spool and magnet organizer
11. Mason jar organizer — use reclaimed wood if you can!
12. Hanging hairbrush storage from tin cans
13. Makeup storage alternatives
14. Upcycle candle jars into makeup storage
15. Chicken wire hair accessory organizer
16. DIY lipstick organizer — just make sure you check the ingredients of your lipstick!
17. Oatmeal canister hair accessory holder
18. Industrial bathroom organizer with bread pans
19. Vintage drawers as bathroom storage
20. DIY tiered tray — use thrifted plates rather than buying new.
21. Upcycled tin and vintage tray organizer
22. Muffin tin organizer
23. Antique cake pan makeup holder
24. Upcycled cookie tin organizer — instead of using this DIY for wasteful K-cups, use it for makeup or hair accessories!
25. Repurposed organizer from a desk drawer
Which storage idea do you think would work best for you? Share your own DIY beauty storage ideas with us on our Facebook page or simply use the hashtag #springcleaning on your favorite social media site! You can tag us on Facebook and Twitter, too!
[Photo credit: Makeup brushes via Shutterstock; text added]