This post is part of 2010’s Blog Action Day, where bloggers across the Internet pull together to raise awareness about one important issue. This year’s theme is water and I thought about how great it would be to share some of the ways water keeps you healthy.
Some health benefits of water:
- keeps your heart healthy
- helps with beautiful glowing skin
- maintains hydrated organs, glands and tissues
- acts as a body purifier, removing toxins and waste from your body
- works wonders in weight loss programs
- assists organs as they do their job in harmony by lubricating cells and tissues
- promotes overall mind-body fitness
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!