Is harsh winter weather wreaking havoc on your skin? We’ve got homemade sugar scrub recipes for whatever ails ya!
My skin gets super dry during the winter. The main problems for me are my lips and hands, but I know some folks get the worst of winter skin on their faces. Or maybe it’s your knees and elbows or your feet that suffer. A moisturizing, exfoliating homemade sugar scrub is just the thing to cure your winter skin woes, and it’s super easy (and cheap!) to make truly natural scrubs right in your kitchen.
6 Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes for Winter Skin
1. Easy Peasy Sugar Scrub – This is the most basic body scrub you can make, and it’s a great way to get started with making homemade sugar scrub!
2. Facial Scrubs for Any Skin Type – Different skin problems call for different ingredients. See how to make the scrub that’s right for your skin.
3. Tomato Scrub – The acid in tomatoes makes it a natural acne-fighting scrub.
4. Lemon-Sugar Hand Scrub – If your hands take a beating like mine do, try this moisturizing, energizing homemade sugar scrub.
5. DIY Lip Scrub – Slough away dry skin and replace lost moisture with this gentle brown sugar scrub.
6. Foot Scrub – This is a coarser scrub for the soles of your feet that you can also use on knees and elbows. To make this a truly natural recipe, I’d skip the artificial coloring. It doesn’t add any fucntionality.
Do you have a favorite homemade sugar scrub recipe? I’d love to hear your DIY beauty tips in the comments!
Image Credit: Brown Sugar photo via Shutterstock
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!