Looking for nail polish brands that don’t test on animals? We’ve got five for you!
Living a vegan lifestyle goes beyond the food that you eat. Vegans also avoid products made from and tested on animals. That means no leather, fur, feathers, or silk. It also means doing a little bit more research when we’re shopping for beauty products to find cruelty-free companies.
I don’t wear much makeup, but I am a sucker for nail polishes. Seriously, I have a bit of a problem. My overflowing medicine cabinet is your gain, though! The list below are nail polish brands I’ve found that don’t test on animals. I tried to include a mix of big brands that you can find at most drug stores and smaller companies that you can find in boutiques or online. No matter where or how you shop, there should be a vegan nail polish brand on this list for you!
5 Nail Polish Brands that Don’t Test on Animals
4. OPI (except the nail filler, which contains silk, which comes from worms)
Want to learn more about choosing cruelty-free beauty products and why that’s important? Check out these articles!
- Tarte Cosmetics Acquired by Pro-Animal Testing Company KOSE
- Human Undergoes Animal Testing for Animal Rights
- Shampoo Brands that Don’t Test on Animals
- Vegan Makeup: What does that mean?
- Paul Mitchell and Urban Decay Say No to Animal Testing
Image Credit: Painted Nails photo via Shutterstock
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!