Grapefruits are delicious, but did you know that they’re also good for your skin? Check out these beauty uses for grapefruit.
Grapefruit juice can help cleanse and tone your skin. It also contains powerful antioxidants that protect your skin from damaging free radicals. You can buy pricey grapefruit skincare products, but they’re expensive and often contain not-so-natural ingredients. Skip the guesswork and make your own grapefruit beauty products at home!
5 Beauty Uses for Grapefruit
1. Oily Skin Face Mask – This recipe uses grapefruit’s natural acidity to help balance out oily skin.
2. Grapefruit and Sugar Facial – Need a deeper clean? This grapefruit sugar scrub helps slough away dead skin and leaves radiant, healthy skin behind.
3. Grapefruit and Green Tea Astringent – Masks and facials aren’t a daily treatment, but you can use this astringent once a day for more radiant skin.
4. Grapefruit-Lavender Aromatherapy Spray – Grapefruit also has aromatherapy benefits. This delicious-smelling spray uses grapefruit essential oil to boost your mood and energize you. The perfect balance for soothing lavender!
5. Healing Lip Balm – Even your lips can benefit from the power of grapefruit. Use candelilla wax in place of beeswax to make this a vegan recipe!
Is grapefruit part of your skin regimen? Tell us your favorite beauty uses for grapefruit in the comments!
Image Credit: Grapefruit photo via Shutterstock