GIVE GOOD Market: Holiday Gifts From Women Owned, Sustainable Businesses
Together with the New York Women Social Entrepreneurs (NYWSE) and the Centre for Social Innovation (CSI), a co-working space, community center and incubator for people and organizations that are changing the world in NYC, the GIVE GOOD Market will be a venue of more than 25 women-owned sustainable businesses selling their wares and garnering attention to their businesses that incorporate astute attention to design, craft, women empowerment, environmental responsibility, and social entrepreneurship.
Female designers and entrepreneurs will be selling an assortment of bags, scarves, jewelry and clothing, proceeds of which all go back to supporting the social or environmental causes we have built their businesses upon. The GIVE GOOD Market will also incorporate supplemental programming such as DIY events, film screenings, and panels, as well as an ongoing art exhibition sponsored by the Underline Gallery of women artists as well as a closing party with musical entertainment in on Saturday evening.
- Starrett Lehigh Building, 601 West 26th Street at 11th Avenue
- Nearby Subways: 23rd Street C,E station or 23rd Street
- Market will be open: Friday, November 30 – Saturday, December 1
- Time:11am – 8pm
- Event price: FREE (DIY events are up to $10)
- Telephone number: 212-447-5403 (building number)
- Website: http://givegoodmarket.com/
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!