Shop Small: 11 Etsy Shops for Ethical Holiday Shopping
Want to shop small for the holidays? Check out these Etsy shops for everyone on your list!
Man, Christmas is getting close now, isn’t it? As time starts running out, it can seem a little bit daunting to shop small. You need selection, and you need it now! I totally get it, and I’m as guilty as anyone of hitting the big box store for last-minute holiday gifts.
Related Reading: Fall Fashion: Handmade Hats for Fall
Luckily, there are a couple of weeks until Christmas, so you still have time to shop small and support independent crafters this holiday!
I tried to find option for men, women, and kids, so hopefully this roundup of Etsians will help you shop small no matter who is left on your Christmas list!
Shop Small this Holiday!
One caveat about shopping handmade during the holidays: these businesses are very, very small. Sometimes, they’re just one person, and that means that shipping may be delayed when they’re innundated with holiday orders. I recommend checking shop policies to make sure that your item will arrive in time. If it won’t, you can always print a photo of the gift, so your recipient gets to anticipate the lovely handmade gift that will arrive soon!
- EcoKaren – My friend Karen makes beautiful jewelry and accessories. Got a crafter on your list? Check out her beginner’s guide to Etsy!
- Herban Lifestyle – Amazing bath and body products with plenty of vegan options. They have some great gifts for guys, too!
- Skadoot – This is another great shop for crafters. She sells patterns to make awesome hobo bags and knitting needle cases.
- Little Alouette – Got some babies or toddlers that need gifts? This shop sells natural wood toys and teethers. No plastic here!
- Herban Luxe – More bath and body goodness, including some good vegan options.
- Growth Chart Art – New parents on your list will love this for tracking how their baby grows.
- Fashion Green T Bags – Reusable shopping bags make great stocking stuffers.
- Rustic Carvings & Creations – Beautiful hand-carved signs on reclaimed wood. There are lots of premade options, or you can request custom work!
- Finely Crafted – Gorgeous, mid-century modern prints.
- The Mulled Mind – Hand-crafted, stainless steel straws. Got a cocktail-lover on your list?
- So She Sews – My pal Brooke makes awesome clothing and accessories from reclaimed materials. Don’t miss her coffee sleeves and beer coozies made from reclaimed plastic bags!
I’d love to hear from you guys! Where do you like to shop small for the holidays?
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!