Published on July 14th, 2009 | by Lucille Chi7
skinnyskinny is for "Seriously Organic" Bathing Beauties
I am simply smitten with my new organic skinnyskinny soaps and beauty items!
skinnyskinny features bath, beauty and eco-home items, all created with sustainability in mind. They offer so many wonderful organic handmade soaps to choose from, so if you can’t decide, try their affordable sample set of eight.
My favorite aspect of the company is that their packaging for the gift boxes is intentionally un-branded (there is no company logo or name anywhere on the box making them simple and fun to re-use. This made them the winners of the Best Green Packaging HBA award because:
- all soaps are wrapped in 100% recycled and reclaimed materials.
- the box is made from sustainable wild-grass and with fair labor.
- skinnyskinny is 100% carbon-neutral (wind-power & carbon credits).
- all printing is soy ink on 100% PCW recycled paper.
Shown above are:
- Organic Body Oils
- Organic Lavender and Eucalyptus (with Goat Milk) Soap
- Lemon and Blood Orange (with Oatmeal) Soap Bars
- Organic Gift Sets
Each and every skinnyskinny soap and beauty product is made with love and it shines through in the natural scents.
In addition to sustainable ingredients and packaging, the ss team warmly shares:
” we make every single product ourselves in our Brooklyn, NY workshop. This means that 98% of our products are made entirely by us here in the US. Our facility and products have been registered with the FDA we are members of the Organic Trade Association. Most of our products are vegan, and all of our products are cruelty-free.”
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!