Are you an interior designer that constantly receives calls for organic home furnishings and decor?
Goldiehome is a collection of eco-conscious homewares “inspired by the geometry and tactility of nature. By fusing sophisticated design with environmentally-responsible practices, Goldiehome strives to set a new standard for organic modern luxury.”
- Each piece is made with careful attention to design and form, comfort and softness
- The home collection is entirely SKAL & GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Fibers are custom spun to achieve fine detail in jacquards and higher thread count sheetings.
- The actual products and the packaging and collateral materials all reflect the best environmental choices within the framework of commercial manufacturing.
The delicate knits and blends in the collection are filled with warp and weft textures and patterns.
The Goldiehome contemporary collections have a divine combination of lushness, and coziness, with a charming, modern and sophisticated palette.
Elana Bober the Founder and Head Designer of Goldiehome, is a graduate of Yale University and the Parsons School of Design. Bober worked for eight years in the home industry before founding Goldiehome. “Goldiehome merges her expertise and innate sense of style with her love of the natural world.”
Read More Feel Good Articles on Home Decor:
- Rubie Green Fine Organic Upholstery for Fun, Sun Filled, and Just Beautiful Home Decorating Ideas
- Eco-Friendly Interior Design: Sustainable Furniture For Your …
- Interior Design Inspired by Local Salvage Centers : Feelgood Style