UJeans are made for you once you tell the company your exact measurements, plus the style and wash you like. The mass customization company uses green coloring techniques such as natural enzymes and minerals rather than harsh chemicals. The sourced cotton is sustainable and they explain their environmental commitments clearly stating that:
- UJeans is committed to making products that are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- UJeans is committed to being socially responsible and will only deal with companies that treat people ethically and with respect.
- UJeans is committed to ensuring that all suppliers pay employees a Living Wage. UJeans wants to also provide people with the means and tools to make their lives better.
UJ shows some women’s styles (shown above) and great example ujean looks for men shown here:
Yes, UJeans cost about $140 but that truly is a deal for a custom fit pair. Environmentally-friendly jeans designed specifically for your body are almost just too good to be true. To find out more about UJeans & design a pair for yourself, check out their website where they explain:
“Just like playing with building blocks, customers select the individual “blocks” that will make up their pair of jeans. Select the rise and choose a pocket style. Do you need a button-fly or zipper? How about the legs? Straight or classic? How about a flare or boot-cut? The combinations are almost endless.”
Read More on Jeans:
- DIY: How to Save Your Favorite Jeans : Crafting a Green World
- What Can You Do With Jeans?
- Green Style Spotlight: Certified Jeans : Victoria-E.com
Get non-toxic and cruelty free beauty and health tips from FeelGoodStyle!